Friday, August 7, 2009

Sleeping babies...

As Caleb gets older (he's nearly 12 weeks old now), his sleeping has gotten so much better (knock on wood, we'll probably have a terrible night tonight because I dared to put it in print, gah). Our nights are in a good pattern, go to sleep between 8:30 and 9:30, sleep five to six hours, up to eat, down for another three to four hours. This is a schedule that I can handle! AND, every week seems to be a little better than the week before. To celebrate, here are some cute naptime pictures of Caleb on a quilt my mom made.


As soon as I finish work today, C-Unit and I are heading to Kansas to visit my mom. Tonight is the Relay for Life event benefiting the American Cancer Society. Caleb, mom and I are going to walk a few laps to honor my dad. I'm sure it's going to be very emotional, but I'm really looking forward to spending this time with my mom and my baby. On a lighter note, after the sad stuff tonight, mom and I have lots of cooking plans so hopefully I'll come back with plenty of material for new posts.

1 comment:

  1. He is so cute! And your recipes look amazing. I will definitly be checking back for some dinner ideas!

    ReplyDelete