Saturday, April 24, 2010

Weekend getaway in Arizona

Since we had a good excuse, we decided to take a weekend trip to Prescott, Arizona. We had a fun day exploring the town and the weather couldn't have been more perfect. In fact, I was so worried about keeping Caleb's skin protected from the sun that I completely forgot to protect my own. I have a little sunburn on my shoulders to show for it but it was great walking around in the sun with no wind, or thunderstorms, or any of that typical Oklahoma spring weather to hamper our good time.


I'm trying to keep Caleb on Okie time since our trip is so brief, thank goodness for in-room coffee pots. This morning we were up WAY before the free continental breakfast bar was open.
Oh, and I have to brag on Little Man. I couldn't have asked for a better first flight from him. Other than tired arms from holding him for so long, our trip went fantastically! Here's to a return trip that's just as successful!

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment