Sunday, March 15, 2009

Garlic Herb Bread

To go along with my and Brent's joint-effort modified chicken marsala, we decided to try an Ina Garten recipe that I first saw on a Barefoot Contessa episode from the DVR, garlic herb bread. I mainly wanted to try it because I wanted to use my food processor! I love how that thing is dishwasher safe, I can use it whenever I want without having to stress out about washing all the pieces by hand.

Since I don't want to copy her recipe, above is the direct link to the Food Network site. I will tell you a few adaptations I will make to the recipe the next time I make it, so we can have it how WE like garlic bread the best. Mainly, we both thought it needed more salt. Also, even though this would completely transform the recipe, we will probably mix in some mozzarella cheese with the herbs and garlic to make it garlic herb and cheese bread. In our house, everything is better with cheese.
It was fun cooking with Brent tonight, I even shared my food processor with him since he peeled all the garlic cloves.

No comments:

Post a Comment